Eastern Quay Asset Management operates this website and is responsible for the processing of your personal data and we regard your privacy as very important.
- Data Protection
- As data controller we take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Privacy Bill 2012 and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal information.
- When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information.
- In accordance with the Data Privacy Bill 2012 we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it (see paragraph 2 below) and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else (see paragraph 3 below).
- We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Privacy Bill 2012 and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
- We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
- We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
- You have a right to access information we hold about you. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you please email email@example.com. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity we will send you, within 40 days of receipt of your request, a copy of all the data we hold concerning you. Please contact us at the same address if you have any reason to believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate.
- What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
- We will collect and use personal information about you in order to administer the services to be provided to you, for banking and credit assessment, for market research and statistical analysis and for marketing to you products and services which we feel will be of interest to you.
- If you do not wish to be contacted about or receive marketing information from us send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To whom will we supply your personal data?
- Any personal data provided by you to us at any time will be processed in accordance with the Data Privacy Bill 2012. We will mainly use your personal data in connection with the provision of our services to you, but may also use it to contact you in connection with other services. We will not provide information to organisations without your consent, unless we are obliged to by the law or are requested to do so by any regulatory body. For further information email email@example.com.
- To organisations we need to share the information to provide a service you have requested;
- To organisations to assist licensed credit reference agencies in relation to credit assessment or if you breach the terms of any agreement we have with you;
- To regulatory bodies to prevent fraud and/or to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
- Links to other websites
- Contacting Us